As part of Turnbull Cook’s commitment to customer service and focus on providing the best possible care for our clients’ properties, we have dedicated resources to assist our managers in all maintenance aspects.
Turnbull Cook co-ordinates and arranges all regular maintenance requirements, major works and quotes. We coordinate repairs and maintenance services, utilising the companies and individual tradespersons requested by your building and/or as part of our select panel of contractors.
Some important areas of our maintenance work include:
- Obtaining quotes from contractors
- Arranging work orders for agreed works
- Providing up to date status reports on works progress
- Following up any maintenance matters required
- Ensuring Quality Assurance on work conducted
- Ensuring invoices submitted are in line with work requested and agreed rates
- Ensuring the appropriate licences and certificates are held by contractors
If your OCM is more us than you, more contract than contact, call Ben Willox on 03 8697 0600. To find out more about successful Owners Corporation services download our 10 Steps to Owners Corporation Success.