23 Jan Obligations of Members
In addition to paying fees and charges, and observing the rules members have an number of other obligations including the following
A member is required:
- to maintain their lot in a state of good and serviceable repair to the extent it affects common property or lots including the outward appearance to the lot;
- to maintain any service that serves the lot exclusively;
- advise the owners corporation of any change of address;
- not neglect or cause damage or deterioration to the common property.
- to advise the owners corporation of a change to the use of a lot if this would alter the premium payable for insurance held by the owners corporation
An owner undertaking work to a lot must:
- advise of renovations which will affect other lots or common property;
- advise if seeking a planning or building permit for a lot;
- seek prior written approval for any change affecting the external appearance of the lot.