More than 40 years of successful Owners Corporation management (OCM) services is only part of the story behind a philosophy that treats your property as if it were our own.
All that we stand for and do rests on your need for prompt, effective and valuable service for your property or strata community.
When you appoint Turnbull Cook as your Owners Corporation manager, you should know that we place three principles above all else:
- Truth—your relationship with us sits squarely on honesty in words and actions
- Integrity—we keep our promises, acknowledge our rare mistakes, and rectify them quickly at our expense, not yours
- Service—your delight is the reason for and benchmark of our business.
These in turn inform our values:
- Collaboration—you can expect at all times to have a team of OCM experts, not just and individual, fulfilling your needs
- Communications—our dealings with you are promptly and faithfully shared according to agreed schedules
- Skill—you can expect to have your needs met by the best talent in the sector
- Currency—as the strata title management environment becomes more complex and sophisticated, you benefit from our embrace of up to the minute education and training for all our staff.
If your OCM is more us than you, more contract than contact, call Ben Willox on 03 8697 0600. To find out more about successful Owners Corporation services download our 10 Steps to Owners Corporation Success.