With change the only constant, this is the new face of Turnbull Cook and Owners Corporation services.
But it’s more than that. A change of brand should signify a transformation way beyond a new logo, a contemporary font and updated colours.
As a client, a prospective customer or a lot-owner in an Owners Corporation setting, we thought you’d like to know about some of the changes Turnbull Cook has made recently.
The re-branding you see above is the final manifestation of the refurbishment of the whole company.
It began with the appointment of Ben Willox as our new Managing Director in March 2013. An experienced accountant and financial services business owner in his own right, he has been associated with the company through family connections for 14 years.
Under his leadership we have:
- Reconstituted our management philosophy to mirror a reinvigorated customer service ethic
- Introduced our Customer Charter to reinforce that ethic, a first in Australia
- Rationalised and refocused our staff to new levels of service and accountability
- Upgraded our systems and procedures
- Introduced purpose designed software to address your needs faster and even more accurately.
These are just the major improvements we’ve brought to a new Turnbull Cook.
If your OCM is more us than you, more contract than contact, call Ben Willox on 03 8697 0600. To find out more about successful Owners Corporation services download our 10 Steps to Owners Corporation Success.